Our mission is to provide students of the BC Aikido Federation with unparalleled instruction in the Martial Art of Aikido by:
- Providing a safe and relaxed atmosphere for new and experienced students to learn and grow;
- Teaching a solid foundation of Basic Movements and Basic Techniques which serve as the foundation for the students’ continued growth and learning at low and higher
- Developing discipline, self-confidence, and self-control
- Providing the inner strength to develop a healthy body, mind, and natural reflexes;
- Fostering an open-minded environment and offering a variety of programs to broaden the understanding of Martial Arts in general;
- Providing a space to practice for anyone in a non-competitive atmosphere. We are looking to improve ourselves through non-violent practice; no one needs to be athletic to start training in Aikido.